Welcome New Patients
Thank you for choosing Internal Medicine & Pediatrics of Tampa Bay. To make your visit and registration process as smooth as possible:
Please plan to arrive 15 min early for registration. For faster registration, you can print and complete your new patient forms in advance- Click here to go to new patient forms
Bring the following with your when you visit our office for the first time.
- New Patient forms filled out – you can access New Patient forms by clicking here
- Please bring your current insurance cards to every visit at our office.
- Valid Photo ID, i.e., Drivers license or State ID, or Passport
- Co-payment or Deductible as required by your insurance. We accept Cash, Check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover for your convenience.
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you to your first appointment
- Please make sure you bring your Medical and Immunization records for review at your first appointment. Having your prior medical records at your first visit will assist our office in providing you with quality health care.
- You are required to bring your child’s immunization records for review at your first appointment with the pediatrician.
- Please be advised that the legal parent must accompany the child for their first appointment. Parent must present at check in a Valid Photo ID, i.e. Drivers License, State ID or Passport.
- Court appointed legal guardian must present proper legal documentation at check in. Legal guardian must also present at check in a Valid Photo ID, i.e. Drivers License, State ID or Passport.